The Elite Performer program is designed to guide extremely talented 7th and 8th grade football players who are driven and determined to be the best. Athletes gain new knowledge and insights to help them sharpen their skills and prepare for the next level of play. Elite Performer athletes receive direct 1:1 access to Coach Stokes and specific feedback on performance, character, and high school football readiness. This program includes access to:
* Direct line to reach out to Coach Stokes for an individual coaching call to talk through questions or challenges
* Direction on skills and character development based on practice/game film and/or on -the-field observations
* Football camp/showcase recommendations that can boost technique as well as visibility
* Opportunity Knoxx School of Football virtual classroom sessions (30 mins, weekly)
* Trainer recommendations matched to position group and skill level
The Elite Performer program is selective. Athletes are evaluated prior to acceptance, and enrollment is limited so that each player can get the maximum benefit from their participation and coaching support.
If you're excited to be part of this elite program, then Let's GO! Schedule a call to explore whether your athlete is a fit.
For skilled athletes in 4th to 6th grade who want to boost their football knowledge and elevate their play
For exceptional High School athletes who have an intense passion for the game of football and aspire to play at the collegiate level