The Elite Master program is designed to guide exceptionally skilled High School athletes who have an intense passion for the game of football and aspire to play at the collegiate level. Athletes gain new knowledge and insights to help them sharpen their skills and mastery of football in preparation for the next level. Elite Master athletes receive direct 1:1 access to Coach Stokes and specific feedback on performance, character, and college football readiness. This level includes access to:
* Direct line to reach out to Coach Stokes for an individual coaching call to talk through questions or challenges
* Direction on skills and character development based on practice/game film and/or on-the-field observations
* Promotion to a network of football professionals that includes college coaches
* Recommendations for football camps/showcases that can improve technique as well as help establish a national profile for college recruiting
* In-the-moment coaching and critique at football camp/showcase (1x a year) that athlete is participating in, to immediately boost player confidence and performance
* Opportunity Knoxx School of Football virtual classroom sessions (30 mins, weekly)
* Trainer recommendations matched to position group and skill level
The Elite Master program is selective. Athletes are evaluated prior to acceptance, and enrollment is limited so that each player can get the maximum benefit from their participation and coaching support.
If you're excited to be part of this elite program, then Let's GO! Schedule a call to explore whether your athlete is a fit.
For skilled athletes in 4th to 6th grade who want to boost their football knowledge and elevate their play
For talented 7th and 8th grade football players who are driven and determined to be the best